hit counter joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Share what your hot wife is doing!

1 year 10 months ago #17031

• Tommy
  • Noob
  • Thank you received: 11
She s over 100 miles away, shacked up for the night in a hotel with her "boyfriend". I haven t heard from her in a while so I m assuming he s wearing her out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

1 year 10 months ago #17191

• av8or69
  • Senior Resident Perv
  • Thank you received: 41
slutlover;18427 wrote:
Holli is out for her first FFM tonight !..wen have only ever done MFM.... sent me some phone pics...the other woman is gorgeous ! I will post some here when I receive the jpg s.
Very ex citing !

That is great and very exciting!!! Looking forward to the details and pics!!!

1 year 10 months ago #17250

• hotwifemyndi
  • Junior Noob
  • Thank you received: 19
I went to a wedding last night and ended up getting fucked all night by a 28-year-old!:churnit:

1 year 10 months ago #17335

• doreengn
Mine is off at work knowing that one of her old FB s is going to be at our house waiting for her when she comes home. She doesn t know which and it is driving her nuts. A little after 9:30 MST tonight we ll be bouncing her between us on our bed. It should be a blast.

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 9 months ago #17492

• htwifhub
  • Noob
  • Thank you received: 3
Ericka went out on a date last night. It was a first date so (by her rules) no sex. But she came home dripping and we had a fantastic time from the heat. She is 49 - he is 24! :)

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 9 months ago #17493

• melinda
  • Resident Perv
  • Thank you received: 34
htwifhub wrote:
Ericka went out on a date last night. It was a first date so (by her rules) no sex. But she came home dripping and we had a fantastic time from the heat. She is 49 - he is 24! :)

Cougar alert! :whistle:

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 9 months ago #17530

• rexxxx
  • Thank you received: 29
Sounds like she had a fun time! Keep us updated!

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 9 months ago #17534

• watcher
  • Junior Noob
  • Thank you received: 8
Last night mrs watcher and I had some new friends over. They were a couple we met. Long story short we all ended up together in our "playroom". The mrs was licked, fucked, and sucked by both of them fro about an hour and a half. After we went back to our room and for about 2 hours had the most amazing sex we have EVER had including performing a couple of firsts for us! What a great night! Definitely having them over again!! Only regret...no pics...sorry everyone. There was just waaaaay too much going on to break out the camera.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sm58, boing469

Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 9 months ago #18161

• Edmhub2
  • Noob
  • Thank you received: 1
Edmhotwife is out on a " First Date" tonight! A bar, a couple drinks and back to his place! Just got a video of him pulling her panties off and diving in. Now the beautiful agonizing wait of knowing your wife is getting fucked (hopefully well). What are they doing? Will she even come home tonight? Condom or not?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mskhowie

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18431

• jimmyhat822
  • Noob
  • Thank you received: 5
Last night my wife rode back home from Colorado w/a couple we play with. She sucked the husband in the back seat then climbed on and fucked him while his wife drove. She woke me up with a glistening pussy and some fun for me too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: melinda, sm58

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18532

• HandM
I will never forget the look on my wife's beautiful face as I watched the first few licks register. We had met our new friend in the hotel lobby and exchanged pleasant conversation and some innuendo over drinks. The flush on her cheeks and giddy laughter cued me in that she was enthralled by the situation and was looking forward to what the night promised. Her legs spread wider in appreciation of his oral talent as she glanced at me, staring hard and my throbbing cock with a wickedly sexy grin. She was loving this! It was amazing to see how much being the focus of desire for two attractive, horny guys - one of whom was her admiring husband - thrilled and aroused her. With a naughty wink to me, she lowered herself onto his cock, arching her back progressively as each inch penetrated her wet, hungry pussy and filled her. Hearing her every moan sent electric current of pleasure to my already swollen cock - I thought I would cum right there! The two fucked and sucked for nearly two hours with my vocal appreciation and occasional participation. I just loved sucking on her gorgeous tits while she was getting fucked from behind into blissful oblivion. The sight of his thick cock sliding into her in every position is etched into my memory along with her every moan. Seeing the pleasure in her face as she looked at me was just incredible. The whole night was so hot, the guy was very cool and we had the most amazing and intense sex afterwards! I was really struck by how close to her I felt during the whole event, while being so incredibly turned on at the same time. We shared an erotic experience that left us in pools of bliss and even brought us closer. Can't wait for next time! I WILL take pics!
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by HandM.

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18536

• sm58
  • Resident Perv
  • Thank you received: 45
So hot and awe inspiring ...... and such a beautifully vivid retell. Thanks so much for sharing on this level.

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18539

• Leggybabe69
Well, I don't have a hotwife, but I like being one! So Friday night, I'm meeting a guy I met back in the day where I played with guys occasionally. (Sorry guys, only the ladies now) Anyway, he is so very well hung, very firm body, and he knows how to pleasure a woman. I'm meeting him at a hotel room for an evening of hot fun. He's going to ravage every inch of my body and then give me every inch of his huge cock, and I'm gonna love every darn second of it! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, can you tell I'm excited for Friday night to hurry up and arrive? :)

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18550

• Leggybabe69
Damn, date is cancelled, he had to postpone, maybe Sunday. Oh well, a nice Friday night at home isn't a bad thing! I guess it's movie night!

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18552

• funlovinbitch
  • Senior Noob
  • Thank you received: 73
Leggybabe69 wrote:
Damn, date is cancelled, he had to postpone, maybe Sunday. Oh well, a nice Friday night at home isn't a bad thing! I guess it's movie night!

Awe alone at home like me. :( Us poor horny ladies at home watching movies.

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18553

• Leggybabe69
It really sucks, doesn't it?

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18646

• rexxxx
  • Thank you received: 29
Things happen and more often then I'd like to admit there are flaky guys...What's up with some guys? Hate seeing the wife disappointed. Or any wife!

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18656

• Leggybabe69
It's a small part of the reason I've stopped seeing men, they flake at the last minute all too often with some interesting excuse, sadly I don't believe any of them anymore, so the truthful ones get discarded too. Thank God there's sexy women and couples out there! I find they show up!

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18663

• melinda
  • Resident Perv
  • Thank you received: 34
Man I flirting with at mall cell store so many months now thinking him convince on me for cheat on my husband. Him have keys to old empty store down street from mall so we going go fuck there. Him say Mel your husband and my wife must never know our affair.

Oooooookkkkkkkkkk! Our secret!

Him a stupid one but damn him cute!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neiltodd, sm58

Re: Share what your hot wife is doing! 1 year 8 months ago #18671

• weplay7678
Delilah has an FB coming over in about 30 minutes. She's getting all primped and ready, including wearing a butt plug already. She intends to get ass fucked by him at some point. :)

Latest Topics

Latest Posts

Forum Statistics

Top Posters Posts
av8or69 273
Frizzo 192
rexxxx 178
yummymummy 167
melinda 100
Go to top